Sunday, May 2, 2010

This all started when Sarah met Faisal.

Two years ago.

Sarah is considered a wonderful, talented, free spirted young woman. After all she comes from one of the wealthiest families in Kuwait. there si nothing wrong with this girl, everyone sees her as the perfect role model.

Sarah: Lucy! yalla i need my dress, it doesn't take forever to iron it! i am going to be late for class!.

Lucy: oqay Saroona wai6 a minute! i am almos pinishing wid da ironing u know ur dress bery hard material! wat is dis.

" i got my dress from lucy and ran downstairs to my car.. ohh my wonderful car! i have a white austin martin. I got in and sped off to UNI . While i was driving i got this feeling that there was a car following me, but when ever i looked up at my mirror there isn't a car that i recognize! so i decided to ignore it, and then all of a sudden i see acar next to me, a white cayenne turbo, with an extremely average looking guy, i see him waving at me like a maniac pointing at my tires, however i couldn't configure what he wanted from me. I stopped my car to the side of the road and i got down to see what the problem was. I saw that i had a flat tire not one but TWO!>"

Sarah: Alllah yel3anek ya baksh! (the driver) for not checking my car before i leave!!!! AAAAAH what am i suppossed to do now!!!!

Fahad: Salam #alaikum e5ti

Sarah: 3alaikum esalam, ana asfa ma kint adri enik ga3ed et2sherli minziman bs mashkoru o5oi enik nabahtnee.

Fahad: la 3adi eshdaw3a ka al7een asawelich il tire, bs mu tire tyreen!

Sarah: ana ma 3indi il spare wa7ed shlun bet7e6 ethani.

fahad: ee wallah, khaleni adig #ala o5oi 3inda nafs sayrtich a5aleh ya36eeni il spare mala.

" Fahad got down to work ! woow i can't help but not stare at him, i mean he has an average face but hot body! but i never ever wanted a boyfriend, never agreed with such form of relationship why now?? i am getting this weird feeling at the pit of my stomache and my heart's beating so fast, i say to my self IS IT LOVE?? am i falling in love with the wrong guy la laa this cannot be happening to me why now... im almost done with UNI i need to focus bs i cant resist this feeling , this emotion that suddenly captured my heart i let out a huge SIGH."

Fahad: ummm lawsama7tai eshfeech tebtasmain 7ag rou7ich feech shay

Sarah:......hmmmmmm

Fahad: ALOOOOOOO!

Sarah: Weeeeeh 5ara3tnee chethy e5ar3un eshfeeek e9ayer etayer eshfeeh mu rathy yerkab omg is it the worn size ! omg !

Fahad: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL makoo sizat eshfeech hhahahahahahahaah

Sarah: aa aaa asfaaa > ( Blushing)
Fahad: ( thinking to himself>>> wala ya7lailha hal bint baree2a oo matadre shesalfa 7atan beltowayer 3balhaaa akoo sizat loool damhaa 5afeeef shakelha ehya ili betdish galbeeee .. yumkin hathi el ensana ili kint adwerhaaa minzimaan>>>)

Sarah: exxcusssse me! if your done day dreaming i would like you to finish 3shan agdar aru7 ejam3a.

Fahad: kane 5ala9t.

Sarah: ohh mashkour waid wala ta3abtik ma3ai ana asfaaaa >

Fahad : la 3ade 7ayach allah. (smiled at her)

Sarah: ( smiling back) alah e7ayeek.

" i got into my car and headed off to uni but whats the point i missed both lectures and i dont feel like attending the other four... yes i have 6 classes but only twice a week.. i know lucky me.. anyways i made a u turn and decided to head back home to Nuzha,,, i drove down the block in to our street when i noticed the same cayenne turbo dude getting out of his house in front of our house.. to say i was beyond shocked but at the same time VERY HAPPy... i saw him looking at me i waved at him and he waved back."

Sarah: lawsama7t... ( he suddenly turns around) nesait agoolik esmi sarah!

Fahad: oo ana fahad tesharafnaaa. ashoofich am re7tai ejam3a 9arlech sa3a et7enen khalis oo khalis oo a5er shay matru7eeen.

Sarah: ma kan ly khilg ba3ad ahlaktnee wagaftneee waid heheeh. yalla lazm aru7 bye Fahad. (i smiled to him and entered the house)

" i think i am falling hard for this guy... and he lives right across from my house... i never believed in love at first sight.. but now i am beggining to believe soo."

No comments:

Post a Comment