Wednesday, May 5, 2010

starstruck 5

fahad " hathi wainha 9arat il sa3a 6pm oo lail7eeen ma dagat 3alai... inshalla 5air inshalla "

Doctor: salamat sarah.. how are you feeling now?

Sarah: il7imdilla 3ala kil 7al shlun oboi dictor

Doctor: obuch lail7eeen mu mestaw3b fa he is still unconcious he hit his head pretty hard on the table yabela two days or more to wake up... you can go home now sarah...

Sarah: ( Crying) bsbs bsss dictor mara7 emoot mithil umi 9a7 mabeeh eru7 miniii i really need him now....

Doctor: lat7ateeen mako ila il 3afya inshalla

" i took the keys for the range and checked on my father hes still uunconciouse i cried like there was no tomorrow and now i am the one that has to tell my brothers and sister that mama matat. uggh this is so hard.. "

Dialling fahoodi

Fahad: SARAH1

Sarah: ffffff aaa hhhhhh ddd mmmammaaa matat ya fahad then ana i felll oot wne 9a7ait oo abba eb qaybubbaaa he hit his head very hard lama 6aaaa7 3alaaiina immm aloneeee and hvvve to telllll mmmyy fammiily thhhhh baaad newwws ffffffff !ahaad ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FaHAD: 3ATHAM ALAH AJERKUM 7BEBTY CALM DOWN WAINICH YAYA NOWWW

sARAH: EEE TA3ALI BARA

click he closed the phone

" i arrived to the house it was quiet .. fahad waited for me outside my houseee and greeted me with a biiig huggg ,.. he told me he loved me and he was sooo sorrry for our losss and he was just perfect..."

Sarah : i have to go akalmik ba3dain

" i got into the house and i see my brothers and my sister noura waiting in the living room .. they looked angry... oh my god i forgot to call them back.. when i left the hospital i saw 5 missed calls from araya and 6 from my brother nasser hes 16 . "

Sarah: hi

ALL: WAINICH WAIN OBOI LAISH MATREDUN !

Sarah: (crying) mama 3a6atkum 3umerha

1 comment: