Saturday, May 29, 2010

love kills 7

i went home and walke dup to my room.. i was in a daze i was love struck ! i couldnt help but not smile .. he was an amazing kisser and i cant believe i actually went to the chalet... but hey when you love someone you cant stop what you are doing even though it is wrong... i got into the shower, i turned it to hot water, i let the hot water run down my body .. i loved the feeling of hot water, even though it makes me feel dizzy .. i touched my body i felt horny i still do... once you kiss a guy you cannot stop.. i was singing in the bathroom " i love you always forever near or far always together you and me always forever i love you!" and then i felt a sudden pang in my heart i missed him already unbelievable how this man has captured my heart, my mind, my soul, my everything then i started singing " when you are gone the pieces of my heart are missing you " and then i started singing when i left the shower " youa re verything everything that i wanted we were meant to be suppossed to be but we lost it" i was singing so loudly ma 7asait be my phone vibrating or my mom yelling .


BAM~


mama: ESHFEEECH SARLE SA3a anadeech


farah: weeh sorry mommy i didnt hear you , i was singing



mama: inshalla doom ashoofich chethy far7ana .. lehadaraja 3li esawe feech chethy she whispered 3shan oboi ma yesma3.



farah: oo akthar yumma i know we seem young and we are both only 16 but we are in love truely in love.




mama: i hope he is good 7bebtii.. yalla badlay its 6 oo we will pick him up at 7




farah: ok mommy.




i went to my phone ma chayakta men dashait il 7amam one missed call khaloodi , one missed call jana ( my friend).



dialling khaloodi



khalid: alooo



farah: hii 7beby sorry i was singing ma 7asait bil phone




khalid: la 3ady hehe shet"3ane il 7ilwa eshda3wa '3aneeeli








farah: 9ooti mu 7ilooooo 7beby





khalid: i dont care just sing to me







farah: qarart amoot eb 7ubak...





khalid: bsss






farah: mu 7afthetaaaa






khalid: enzain an english song






farah: " its the things you do that will make me fall so in love with you i cant have it all , its the things you do , all i want to do is be with you.. "



khalid: eshweyaaa











farah: khaloodi bss aste7i magdar zain mini rethait i sing










khalid: heheh khalas khalas





farah: eshlabes











khalid: polo , oo shorts !











farah: FUCKN HOT







khalid: elsanich ya bnt !












farah: sorry








khalid: eshlabsaa








farah: you will see if i tell you then i have to kill you hehe











khalid: AAAAAAAAAAAA5 ebtethbe7eeeni








farah: dont you love me













khalid: yes i do

No comments:

Post a Comment