Wednesday, May 5, 2010

starstruck 7

" From the day i closed the phone with fahad.. i never called him back again...neither did he"

incoming call lulu

Sarah: hello

lulu: hiyaaaain

Sarah: hi sha5barich

lulu: zainaaaa 7bebty khal ne6la3 ilyoum feni pf changs avenues .. pick u up at 8

sarah: malikhilg a6la3

lulu: its been 3 months

sarah: shes my mother lulu ma feni 6al3a

lulu: ok im coming over with junk k

sarah: ok

" no one was in the house.. yes my father was still in a coma ... he just doesnt want to wake up.. i went to sit in the garden .. i saw fahad standing outside smoking a cigarette.. he smiled and i smiled back.. suddenly he crosses the street and comes to me.."

fahad: im so sorry for being a jerk but noura is not my girlfriend she is a friend from school she callled me the night before to tell me about her boyfriend he keeps hitting her everytime they go out so that time when u called me i was waiting for her to call me because hse said she would call me if he does anything to her again.. im soo sorry 7bebtiii walah a7ibich

sarah: why didnt uu call me its been 3 months

fahad: cuz u hurt me sarah u didnt trust me or giveme a chance to explain myself

sarah: im sorry bs u werent with me when mama died

fahad: im sorry but when ur mom died i remembered fa9oooli my younger brother remember the 3 year old that got hit by acar... everytime someone dies i just to zone out and not be myself cuz i remember faisal.

sarah: sorry

fahad: a7ibich

sarah: me tooo

" guess what fahad and i are back again ! yes we are! i cant believe i judged him like that oo 7aram noura maskeena aaa i dont mind him having friends as long as he doesnt fall in love with her."

lulu: im HERE

sarah: i can see u idiot im not blind!

lulu: sheeesh someones in a bad mood

Sarah: FaHD AND I aRE BACK AGAIN !@

lulu: that was fast e9ar

" i told her everything from a to z and she was happy for me"

Sarah: lulu eshfeech engelab wayhech

lulu: i need to tell you something..

sarah: shinoo

lulu: i have a boyfriend 9arlena 5 years together...

sarah: WHAT mita oo laish matguleeeen.. im so happy for u

lulu: i didnt tell you because its your brother nasser..

sarah: THE 16 year old ! u have been talking to him since he was11! and u were 17! wae3 ur a rapist

lulu: we are in love

sarah: get out of my house !


"fahad heard me screaming he was in his dewaniya with his friends oo he was running outside to see what the commotion is about ! he saw me yelling "

Fahad: eshfeeech eta9r5eeen

sarah: my friend just told me shes talking to my 16 year old brother wae3 thats sick!

fahad: (eyes poppped out) 3ayal zain etsawen feha

lulu: (calling nasser) : nassoori 7ayati ta3ali mukana ebser3a

Nasser: 7bebty eshfeeech yalla kane yaay ba5ale rfeji e6e6ne 3indich al7en then u take me home ok

lulu: ok

nasser came

Nasser: eshfeech 5ara3teni

lulu: i told sarah about us

nasser: SHINO ANA MU GAYELICH MATGULENLAHAAAAAA


lulul: i had to im sorry bs en7eb ba3ath so whats the difference!

nasser: OUR AGE IS THE DIFFERENCE! SHNU ENTAY mat7iseen mu waktaaaaaaa al7eeen u tell her ! uffffff

lulu: sorry

nasser: just take me home

2 comments:

  1. omg thats so wrong...
    she's what 22 and he's 16???
    thats so sick...
    omg...
    i can't get my head round it...
    ambaaaaaaaih...
    i'm glad fahad and sara are back on...
    they're cute...
    and she must be going through so much....
    with her mom and dad and now best friend and bro...
    7aram kasra 5a6ri...
    love u...
    keep it up...
    mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;**********************

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehe i know ... just hang still there is moree to come... drama drama drama! ..

    love u too ... walah ma ansa jemelich entay sa3adtneee .. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete