Friday, May 21, 2010

love kills 3

" So khalid and I have been together for almost one month oo e7na eb august oo summer school is almost done.. We have been seeing each other one a daily basis.. It was hard to find excuses bs I managed to do so.. We loved each other.. Anyways fa today I was going to see him eb 7adeqat mishref
And I am just so excited.. I still get that nervouse feeling and the tight feeling in my stomache chini baraji3.. Anyways.. I got up from my afternoon nap.. I wore jeans and a nice shirt that's flowy.. I told my mom ena bru7 starbucks mishref to study with two friends."


Khalid: hala 7bebty hala bil zain kilaa


Farah: ( I was too shy heheh chini awal mara shooofa god I love love!!!) Hi hehe


" He took my hand in his and we were walking around finally we found tables fa I sat on top of the table oo he was standing facing me, there was another bag and
He got me a necklace.. It was colored really pretty with earrings! I put them on and I really loved the fact that he spoilt me with gifts..faj2a madri e9ar feni I felt very dizzy fa I was going to fall from the table and he held me oo maskeen kan me5teri3 7bebi
Walaah a7ibaa waid .. Ok I had boyfriends before him everyone has a past that they are not proud of bs ma knt a7bhum never did bs ohwa a3tebra my first love! And my first boyfriend. Then I got
A msg from e5ti saying ena ohma yayen starbucks mishref! Shit!!!! E5ter3t then mama calls me edawerne! Getlaha ana bil bait! Men I'll 5ar3a
I ran like someone was trying to kill me I ran so fast got into the car and told the driver to speed home!I told them to tell mama that we were eb starbucks mishref
Anyways got home fuck mama was in the garage ! We7na garagna ta7at I'll arth!fuck! Mama 6a7at 3alai!


Mama: wain kintay!

Me: starbucks!


Mama: latchathbeeeen!


Me: I'm sorry mama I told her the whole salfa and that it was seriouse! She slapped me! Then slapped my sister!

Mama: give me ur phone!


Me: ana 9ara7tich expecting u would understand cuz u and baba were bf and gf!!! Gbel latetzawejun!


Mama: KINA BJAm3a!


Me: mal shiqil! Not all men are the same and he really loves me!


6b3an sarat salfa umy galat 7ag oboi oo en6agait they took my phone away! Oo kent waktha in the summer ena ana bdsh ettiquete school with my friends
Eb swaisra its foug sheqatna 5 min away oo ena e5ti betkun one hour away in another camp with her friend! Oo ahale kanaw ebyg3dun one week then
Leave for canada! 7ag o5oi! He studies there fa kina benkun alone for a month.anyways 3ugub esalfa welmnaa7a I defended him saying we are in love! Bs ma efhamuni.. I couldn't sleep that
Night mate3awdt ena maklmaaa he's the love of my life!

1 comment: