Sunday, May 16, 2010

starstruck 23

" the girls and i went out looking for furniture for our houses... while faisal and the men! went to do the papers 7ag il arth 3shan nabdy nabneee... it will take 5 years to finish the whole compound and 2 years for every house.. fa we are looking for different sharikaas 3shan kil sharika esawe bait!..we went around looking for furniture bs makoo shay wala 3ajebneee... ana maby ekoon modern waid wela classic in the middle... we all are going to have morrocan style houses.... as for the designer we found an interior designer and an architect 7mdilla we are doing well so far.. its been 5 months since we have last spoken to baba ... and his slutty wife! maynooona! as for arroyaaa yes she got married to her new hubby .. they are so happy and yes she is pregnant again 7mdillla .. everything happens for a reason, for now we are all living in 3 houses in messilaaa .. they are rented... its not that big bs emasheen 7alna every house feha 4 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, one swimming pool and a 2 car garage.. yes arroya oo nassoori bil houses ili yamnaaa>"

faisal: 7bebtyy i miiiiiiiiiiiiiseed u




sarah: i misssed uuu tooo 7beby !





faisal: 3asa legaitaw shay!










sarah: not really bs we found a designer oo architect oo maw3edna on wednesday 7beby for all of us and you have to come



faisal: ee esa3a cham leana 3ndi 3amaleya at 12



sarah: la its at 9 e9ub7




faisal: ee ok good... sem3ai tara kilina ebnet3ashaaaa bara we the men decided heheh! benru7 gaucho grill avenues... ok 7bebty tezahabai at 8 ! ana bru7 il gy m oo raji3 !




sarah: bs its 4 mits yamdeeek etru7 il sea club .. ( his gym bil bidi3) oo kila e6awel waiiid


faisal: la yamdi yamdiii



sarah: bs 7bebiiii



faisal: hala




sarah: i was thinking we could do something naughtyyy






faisal: ( wide smile) mithil shinoooo





sarah: swim naked bil poool 7beby .. ( i got closer to him and started kissing his neck because it is hos weak point and i knowww he loves it)



faisal: YALLLA!





sarah: HAHAHAH



faisal: LAST ONE IS A ROTTEN EGG





" we removed our clothes really fast hehehe ... and jumped in the pool naked... then he got cloes to me and i wrapped my legs around his torso and we started kissing very very slowly... and then after that we made love in the poool it was amazing ... "



sarah: AAAAH it WAS MIND BLOWING






faisal: EEE AFA 3alaich RAYLECH ASaD !









sarah: hehehee






" all of a sudden asma3 a7ad esari5 china 9oot nasser! "







nasser: FAISAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARAH


sarah: ombay faisal ilbes ebser3aaaa na99or madri eshfeee





:" lebasna ebser3a oo rekthnaaa fooog enshoof eshfeeeh 7adna me5ta9bgeeeen"






Faisal: ESHFEEEK ET9ari5










nasser: LULU IL 5ara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








sarah: eshfeeeha





nasser: SHE IS IN OUR FUCKING HOUSE OO EHYA OO FAY GA3deeen ye6agegun ebser3a come!!!!!!!!!!!











" we ran to nassers house its one min away!!!!! we got in and arraya was already there ga3daa e6ig lulu ! bil 7adeda madri men wain yabethaaaaa! looool shakelhaa filim oo rayelhaaa is moving her!'



Sarah: ENTAY EHSYAYBICH EHNE YA BINT IL KALB MATESTe7EEEN 3ala WAYHICH ESHTABEEEEN YAYAAA!@



lulu: ABY NASSSER A7IBAAAAA



sarah: 7abich bur9 golai ameeen isnt it enough u ruined our lives ba33ad tabeeeen nasser ooo 5athaitay obooona redelaaaa rou7ay ! ALAH YASTER 3alaich






lulu: NASSER WALA I LOVE U ESHTABEEENI ASAWE I KNOW I WAS A BAD PERSON BEFORE BS I REALLY DID LOVE UUUU I WILL KILL MYSELF IF U DONT FORGIVE ME BAMOOOT WALAAAAH IM GOING CRAZY OO I MARRIED UR DAD BECAUSE I WANNA BE CLOSE TO U










nasser ( SHOCKED): rou7ay lulu alah yaster 3alaich and i will never forgive u and u come here and hit my wife ehyaaa shakooo











lulu: so you will never forgive me so its okay if i kill myself now








nasser: go away lulu i hate u






;' all of a sudden lulu pulls a gun out of her bag and shoots herself in the head... she fell down and there was an envelope in her bag..... maktoob nasser... ombay she is a lunatic she actually killled herself for a guy... she has had many boyfriends before but maybe she really does love nasser we were all shocked.. faisal called the police .. they are on their way.. nasser stood there frozen with no tears alah yer7amhaa she died for him...... he feels very guilty now,... and fay maskeenea she is crying non stop she is sad for her husband and the girl that loved him arraya is crying to oo her husband was hugging her we were all scared oo hathy kanat maynuna bs ethaher kanat 9ij it7ib nasser... i called my father and told him the news he didnt care.. and he told me not to contact him again.. my father has gone mad! ' i took the note and gave it to nasser"


DEAR NASSER

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL , I AM SORRY FOR THE WAY I HURT YOU I NEVER MEANT TO BUT IT WAS A HABIT WITHIN ME OO NO ONE EVER TOLD ME WHAT WAS RIGHT AND WRONG MY PARENTS WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME... I MADE A MISTAKE WHICH LEAD TO ANOTHER AND ANOTHER.. BUT WHEN I MET U I FELT THAT U ARE TRUELY THE ONE GUY THAT CAN FIX ME.. EVEN FAISAL COULDNT FIX ME...I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ... I ALWAYS WILL.. I NEVER STOPPED THINKING ABOUT YOU EVER SINCE OUR BREAK UP I WENT CRAZY ... BUT MY LIFE IS WORTH NOTHING WITHOUT U EVEN WHEN I MARRIED UR FATHER I STILL FELT THAT A PIECE OF ME WAS STILL MISSING I CANT BREATHE OR SMILE WITHOUT U IN MY LIFE .. SO WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING WHEN I SEE YOU WITH YOUR WIFE I DIE EVERYDAY.. WALAH YA NASSER ENA I LOVE UUU.. WALAH I DOOO.. AND NOW I KNOW YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A CHANCE AND I DONT BLAME YOU BUT I REALLY AM SORRY.... I WILL KILL MYSELF AND DIE PEACEFULLY AND LEAVE YOU ALONE ... THATS THE ONLY SOLUTION... YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING AND NOW UR GONE.. LOVE YOU ALWAYS LULU."






faisal: 7bebtyyyyyyyyyyyyy i miiiiiiiiised uuuu

3 comments:

  1. u didnt like my post?? or are u saying no comment 3ala the events thats happening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bel 3ax I LOVE ur post ;****

    NO COMMENT 3al events ;Pp~

    ReplyDelete