Saturday, May 8, 2010

starstruck 15

" i woke up the next morning to find 10 missed calls.... 3 from arraya .. 4 from fahad and 2 from baba and 1 from faisal.. and one message from faisal saying.. you finally got what you wanted. i always knew from the begginning that you and fahad were meant to be... alah ewafgich . my eyes watered up when i read the message i didnt know what to do faisal is a good guy and he never hurt me once but fahad hurt me multiple of times! do i want to be with someone my heart wants or do i want to be with someone my brain wants... we cant always get what we want.. and once a person starts cheating on you they will never stop it is a habit a very bad habit that neither person can control... i suddenly jumped out of bed ! no one knows about fahad and i yet .. i told him not to tell anyone until after 3 days.. ma kint aby oboi eshik bil mawthoo33... i knew then and there what i wanted to dooo.. i know i keep changing my mind but i know which man i want to spend the rest of my life with "


dialling faisal


faisal: alo (sad voice)


sarah: im picking you up in 5 minutes men baitkum be ready ( i closed the phone so quickly i didnt give him a chance to speak i knew he didnt go to work today i know i hurt him but i will fix things)


dialling fahad

fahad: 7bebti


sarah : ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER U HURT ME TWO TIMES BEFORE FAHAD FOR CHRISSAKES THIS IS MARRIAGE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT SORRY MY HEART CANT HANDLE ANYMORE PAIN FROM U I WANT FAISAL HE IS A MAN AND YOU MATESWA THEFER 3INDAAA ANA A7IBIK EE BS LA2 ID RATHER BE WITH SOMEONE THAT WOULD RESPECT ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME AND NEVER HURT ME.. AND I KNOW FAHAD THAT EVEN IF WE HIT A BUMP ON THE ROAD U WILL RUN LIKE A CAT AND CHEAT ON ME CUZ THATS UR WAY OF ESCAPING LEANIK EMDALA3 WAID! SORRY I CANT BE WITH U AND U KNOW IM RIGHT..listen ur not the one for me someday u will find the person for u that is like u oo tegdar tet7amal hashay .. ama ana mabeeek khalas


fahad: i understand oo kalamich kila 9a7 go to him sarah i dont deserve you.. oo ur right i might cheat again its a habit in me that i cant stop.. alah ewafgich



" i arrived at faisals maskeeen he was waiting outside .. i got down and ran to him and gave him the biggest hug a man could ask for.. i held his haands in between mine and kissed each and every finger.. i can see him looking at me in a weird way.. faisal i want u my heart wants you my brain wants you my everything chooses you faisal .. ana maby fahad im sorry about yesterday i got confused.. listen i am not going to lie to you i still love him but not enough to be married to him you were great with me faisal and i want to spend the rest of my life living with you .. i want you faisal i choose you and i want you back in my life so i am asking you will you marry me again.....? i can see the look on his face was priceless.. yes sarah i would love to give us a chance again i love you with all my heart .. and ever since fahad told me that u were going to marry him i felt like the world ended 7baitich oo u broke my heart .. i went up to him and put my hand under his shirt and on his heart and lifted up his shirt and kissed his heart and i told him i am sorry fa9oooli .... he forgave me in a heartbeat now this is what i call a true man ! "


dialling baba

baba: na3am

sarah: ana o faisal naby namlich khalas

baba: 9ij baba hathi esa3a il imbarika wala za3alt 3alaich leana faisal 5oush rayal weni3im feeh

sarah: adri baba

baba: yalla ill see you later for lunch shelqada

sarah: roasted chicken with potatoes and carrots and avocado salad

baba: 5osh 5osh yala bye

sarah: bye


" i then called up arrya telling her that faisal and i are back together she was ecstatic for me ... so happy but she is worried about nasser.. nasser went to arrays apartment yesterday and he told her everything and he seemed so depressed .. i need to deal with lulu once and for all "


dialling lulu

call waiting ....

lulu: hey


sarah: HEY YAKALBA SHEMSAWYA EB OKHOI ENTAW HEY KIL MA ARAFIJ WA7DA TE6LA3LE RAY7AAA FEEHA SHINO MAT5AFUN RABKUM ENTAW 7IMDILLA WESHIKIR!

lulu: im sorry


sarah: ALAH YASTER 3ALAICH YA BINT ENAS !

" i called faisal telling him everything and i was crying.. maskeen he was shocked at first . bs then he asked me laish tabcheen then i told him that i dont have any friends anymore .. i am not a social person i only had dana and lulu and now they are gone alah yaster 3alaihum meyanen.. i told him madri shasawe 3ala nasser .. he told me what to do for him we find him another girl and faisal was like how about my little sister.. shes 18 alsoo her name is fay oo tadres eb nafs jam3at nasser gust! lol i laughed chan agula etthab6 7ag e5tik 3adi... chan eguli yes cuz i know she will be in good hands im cool about it ."


dialling nasser


nasser: haaa


sarah: come il bait abeek eb mawthu3


nasser; shinoo


sarah: 7bebi ta3al bs

No comments:

Post a Comment