Wednesday, May 5, 2010

starstruck 6

hii everyone oo i am soo happy to see more followers... you guys are inspiring and making me write more and more for you testahlun! please advertise my blog to your friends or any of your follwers.. i will be posting two more posts tonight maybe more ,,, you never know!!!


All: WHAT DO U MEAN THAT MAMA DIED YA3nE SHINO MATAT ANA BAFHAM LAISH MAGELTOLINA HAAA OO WAINA BABA

sarah: WILL YOU ALL STOP SHOUTING1 I AM AS SHOCKED AS U ARE

" we all got into a group hug and started crying our philiphino joseline tessie noura and alberta were all watching us with dismay! .. they knew what happened .. so they weeped silently while we were crying. Araya called her husband and told him what happened and that noura will be sleeping at his mothers house .. he should come here and sleep here with us ... "

Next Morning,

i woke up knowing that today was the 3aza arraya told the whole family they were so very depressed,, my dad was still in the hospital unconcoiuse its been a month already .. so the mens 3aza was held at the hospital .. 3 days of this awful 3aza passed by really slowly.... bs i think i am doing ok now.. i wans t very close with my mother and i wish i had"

dialling FAhoodi

Fahad: ALOO NOURA

Sarah: mino NOURA

fahad: .............................. sarah

Sarah: yEsS SARAH NOW TELL ME WHO IS NOURa

fahad: no one

Sarah: she must mean something to you for u to say her name what ar eu cheating on me now TELL ME instead of supporting me u are CHEATING on ME

fahad: YOU WERE AVOIDING ME FOR a week now SO YEAH I MOVED On

sarah: fahad to me you are so yesterday you are my past i dont want u i dont need u i dont love u i hate u.

" i didnt cry ma7ad yestahal demu3i itha ohwa be9er i7mar let him be its his loss aafter all ohwa mu rayal ma9adig min umy towafat ma yah il 3aza.. estaqferallah 5al ewali .. mu kafoo. i know that someone out there is meant to be with me but its not fahad"

No comments:

Post a Comment