Sunday, May 23, 2010

love kills 6

i slept peacefully that night forgetting to put my phone on vibration 3ashan khaled ega3dnee oo ham nesait a7e6 il alarm ! i woke up suddenly faj2a it was 8:30 FUCK! be6ufne il class and its in 30 minutes... ana ma7ad ega3dnee cuz im suppossed to be responsible for myself! mama nesat a9lan heheeh i checked my phone wela 25 missed calls men khaloodi omg hes still calling


me: alooo ( sleepy voice)



khaled: wa25eran ga3adtai 3ayazt wana adig 3alaich ana bil class ga3ed a5er shay 3shan agdar adg 3alaich ( he says whispering)




me: sorry 7beby .. yala 5an agum abadl ebser3aaa oo adig 3alaik awal markba esayara







i closed the phone i wore capri beige parmodas with a white shirt and gucci flats and tied my hair into a bun and ran to the driver and off to school.. i got there on time 7mdilla




one message recieved khaloodi


7bebty laish madagaitay







reply


sorry knt mesta3yelaaaa






one message recieved khaled


ee chan dazaitay msg






reply


sorry 7bebii




one message recieved khaloodi


its ok..e sa3a cham ilyoum







reply


at 7 benmurik!




one message recieved khaloodi

ok.. faroo7a aby ashoofich please 5aleni a5thch after school neg3ad two hours then aridich find an excuse




reply
khalas murni at 10 akhals baby... agul 7ag my driver not to come ... oo ill msg mama now






one message recieved khaloodi



ok ! see you










3aad ana kilish mu kash5atlaaaa ombay heheheheh bs kaifa he should accept me the way i am .
i sent a msg to mama telling her ena bru7 3ind rawan umha ebta5thnaaa oo benru7 there to study for the wuiz tomorrow oo ena 36ait il sayeq il 3enwan oo byeni there at 2






one message recieved mama

call me







i finished class and called mama




mama: alo






me: hi mama








mama: ma fahamt shay bil message !





me: baru7 3ind rawan ebnadres umha ebta5than oo glt 7ag esayq eyeni ehnaaak







mama: mino umhaa .. ay rawan wain baithum ( typical kuwait mother question)




i answered all her questions she seemed satisfied



incoming call khaled





farah: im coming wainik



khaled: 3ind il madres yala 6l3ai







i got into the car and i was smiling oh god how much i love him i cant believe im risking my life for him bs a7iba and when u truely love someone u would do anything for them.



we were holding hand the whole way and he kept kissing my fingers aa5 everytime he kisses any part of my body i feel an electric shock through my body especially in my private part ... he makes me horny ...








Khaled: tfathalai da5el el shalet 7bebty









farah: thanks







he came closer to me .. and he placed his lips on mine.. we were kissing for so long i felt dizzy.. he let go of me and carried me into the bedroom he laid me down on the bed so softly and he smiled his devilish smile and he took of his shirt ....oo enseda7 fogi and he started kissing me again .. i caressed his back and he kept moaning cuz he loves that .. he came to my neck and he started kissing my neck soo slowly he placed his other hand under my shirt and started fondling my breasts aaaaah ra7 amoot walah .. this make out session went for two hours
it was the best two hours ever .......we had to leave becaus ei had to go homeee






khaled: 7bebtii di5t








farah: mu kethri khaloodi a7ibik u know that and i took his handss








khaled: 3indi lich ehda2








enti 7elwa enti 7elwa ma feeh a7la menha kelma eb ib 3aini e9ara7a ayaa men il jamal ayaa men il jamal entay 7ilwa entay 7ilwaa






farah: alaaah 7bebiii i love this song hehee








khaled: i love you ...






farah: i have a song for u too




yes2elooni laih a7ibik 7ub ma 7aba bashar oo laih enti eb 7ayati shamsaha wenti il gumar







khalid: 7elwaaa 7bebty







he dropped me off in school 6b3an i called the driver to come to school and take me and i told him to lie for me.. he always does ya7lialaaa hehe ... i went home thinking of khaled and our endless make out session it was hot



khaled ( walah a7ibha hal bnayaa baree2aaa etyanen abeeeha 7agii )

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the 2 posts ;****** CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST

    ReplyDelete