Saturday, May 29, 2010

love kills 8

i closed the phone from khaloodi 3shan abadel ebser3a ! .. so i wore purple pants with a flowy top on top of it .. high heels cuz mashalaa he is so tall 180 ... and i went down to the car with my mom and msged my baby telling him we were on the way.


one message recieved khalid

wainich







reply

tawna dashaina il yamouk yala e6la3 bara baitkum



one message recieved

whats the car



reply bmw 735 LI white



we9alna wela ashoof 7bebi wagef bara... rekab esayara ebser3a and i turned around in my seat to look at him... i told him i loved him in front of my mama and i could see her smiling and he said he loved me too without hesitation



mama: shloonik khaled






khaled: il7mdilla eb5air 5alti entay shloonich





mama: 7mdila alah yesalmik ..



mama: farah



farah: na3am mama



mama: mataben tg3den wara yam khalid




farah: ( i blushed ) ummmm madri






mama: gooomay g3dai wara ebser3a ne6ay



i jumped wara oo khalid mesaknee cuz the car was moving oo ga3ad wara yama .. iwas soo shy and i could see him smiling.... he whispered to me i love your mom... hehe




khalid: schloonich 7bebty






farah: .....




he held my hands .. we interlocked our fingers i felt shivers through out my whole body , he was making me nervouse, especially he was so comfortable in front of my mother..i smiled to him..


we arrived at al dente.. italian restaurant bil movenpick!





we were still holding hands and my mom was fine with it completely.. i was fine with it... we walked in and he sat next to me .. we were still holding hands bs under the table ...it was an amazing feeling ... we ordered pastas and mama sat there interrogating khaled .


mama: ay madrisa enta



khaled: al asma3e eb qur6oba


mama: eee 7ukomaaaa .. wala zain 7agik



khaled: il7imdilla 5alteee



mama: shid 7ailik ya ewlaidi enta eb7esbat wildi al7eeen


khalid: tslimeeen khalteee



khalid: khalteee may5alif agulich shay






mama: ee etfathal





khalid: dam fathlich 5alte, ana a7ib faroo7a waid oo nawe a56ibha minkum awal mat5araj inshalala





i was beyond shocked omg he is actually seriouse about me wow a7ibaaaa




khalid: faroo7a eshfeech






farah: i love u khalid .. taby tetzawajneee





khalid: akeeed 7bebti






mama: wain betsafrun hal 9aif






khaled: bru7 ma3a rab3e lebnan oo ahale beru7un montreux swaisra




mama: e7na 3indina sheqa ehnaaak oo faroo7a bedsh madrisa 7ag il ettiquette its two months.. e5itha bedish camp ma3a rfjtatha we7na benru7 canada 7ag o5oha enshoof shebhabeb






farah: ( whispering to khalid) ta3al swaisra ana weyak benkun alone








khalid: tbeni ayey weshlun il madrisa








farah: akeed abeeek.. oo i can go out everyday







khalid: ok I WILL COME






farah: 9ij 7bebi







khaled: akeed ( he winked and i melted completely).








we had a wonderful dinner .. we took khaloodi home and i was smiling all the way to my home. il7mdilla my mother loved him 7mdilla

No comments:

Post a Comment