Friday, May 7, 2010

starstruck 13

This is for wafooya!! Thanks a lot 3ala ur comment 3shan I'm posting four more today!

" I heard my aunt calling me.. It was my que to go downstairs ..lulu was on my side. Helping me breathe ya7lailhaa... I went downstairs and said my hellos to my family then when I went to his mom.. Wow she is beautiful elegant and stylish she got up with a huge smile on her face... I kissed her on both cheeks... Then shook faisal's hand I felt an electric shock and I knew he felt it too he gave me a reassurring smile.. "

Khalte reem: sarah e5thay faisal oo rou7aw ge3daw be9ala ethanya oo t3arefaw 3la ba3ath

Sarah;: inshalla khalte

" Shyly I asked faisal to follow me .. It was awkward. For the first five minutes and then we both bursted laughing.. Hahaha.. We talked about everything .. Until an hour later his mum got up called him.. He didn't want to leave and I didn't want him to leave either... Bs I gave him a smile that meant I will call u later... I have a lot to tell him I'm in love with him a7es ena aku connection! Want him and I am sure of it... "

Lulu: well that went well right...

Sarah: yes it did ( smiling)


Nasser: ha 7bebty lulwaaaa my hot sexy girlfriend ba3thch! How was it! Sarah!

Sarah: first of all ana mawjuda u don't need to flirt with her jdami! Second it went well 7mdilla. I can see lulu blushing beside meee..

Nasser: lulu aby akalmich 7bebty .. Ta3alai foug dari eshwey

" Nasser took lulu by the hand and lead her upstairs to his room.. He sat her down on his bed and gave a a loong loving kiss on the lips.. Lulu responded by pulling nasser on top of her... They were both breathing heavily hhehee .. "

Nasser: luluty a7ibich

Lulu: me too 7bebi..

Nasser: marry me lulu.. Ana glt ba56bch bs when I see u I just wana touch u everywhere!

Lulu: I would love to marry u bs ahale a5af ma yerthun 7bebi of our age difference 5alha a long 5u6baa and I will assurre u u can touch me everywhere hehe.

Nasser: inshalla ya a7la 7bebaaa bdinyaaaa a7ibich

Lulu: amoot 3alaik 7bebi..

One message received 99...

Mabrouk sarah

Reply

Fahad leave me alone please oo alah ebarik feek

One message received

Inshalla sarah oo I'm sorry again.. Bs itha ana tqadamtlich ta5theni?? I still love u

Reply

Fahad go away and NO!

" I felt confused laish eyeni al7eeeen fahmunii laish out of all the days eb hal sinrain eyeni al7eeen.. I am not ok .. Madri shasawe!"

Dialling faisal

Faisal: aloo

Sarah: (crying) ffaiisaaal walah a7ibik bs lazm agulik hashay .. Maby abdy eb lies!

Faisal: shhhh 7bebtiii eshfeech 5ara3teni!

Sarah: aby ashoofik now! Please meet me starbucks shamiya mall ten minutes!

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY POST KAMEL 3ASHAAAANIIIII WANASAAAAAAAAAA ;D 6aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6 6aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6 ;D

    LOOVVVVEEEE YOU ;********* THANKS WAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ;************

    CANT WAIT TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN *BUCKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanasa...
    Can't wait for the next one...
    Shyabi fahad???
    Cheater oo liar akrahha...
    Keep it up 7beebti...
    Love u...
    Mwaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;**************

    ReplyDelete