Thursday, June 24, 2010

obsessed 3

i carried my baby and out her into her car and i left my car at the jam3iya.. however something caught my eye even when she is still unconciouse she kept mumbling no no please mama he is raping me no no... i feared that she was raped before by her step father. you see let me tell you her story... her parents got divorced long before we knew each other lets say approximately .. 8 years ago and then when i met her , her mother was already married .. and i didnt know about her issues with her step father until i tried sleeping with her once i just placed my hands on her private and all of a sudden she jumps off the bed which made me curious we were ok a moment ago... i asked her fe shay taben etgulenli eyah Ranya gbel la an9edim... her face turned pale white and she kept shivering .. thats when i knew her story with her step father.. and i am beggining to think that he found out about us because first she was driving my car and not hers he probably hit her an took her stuff... her face looks bruised especially around the eye ana lazm atzawajha before things get worse for her ..maskeeena kahe eg3adat oo ana 9arle sa3a wagf bara baitna lol madri eshfeeni em9a6l

No comments:

Post a Comment