Sunday, June 13, 2010

love kills 11

" after i closed the phone from khalid... the love of my life.. i felt this uneasy feeling in my chest... china shay ga3ed yaqmetneee.. my tears started pouring down aimlessly ... i couldn't breathe..i cant believe i broke up with him... bs ham i couldnt trust him anymore.. ra7 ashek feeeh oo ili ba6 chabdi he never called me back.. he didnt fight for me or even try to win me back... it has been one week... oo ana wela mara dagait 3alaih .. one week oo ma dag 3alai 5alooodi .... i miss him so much.... doesnt he miss me too .. doesnt he love me... shino medaaah nesanii!!! i had very negative thoughts running through my head.... walah madri shasawe bs all i know ena karamte matsma7li ena adig 3alaih!"

incoming call dana


farah: alo


dana: heyyyy F!






farah: ra7at athuni ! eshtabeeeen




dana: lets go out




farah: malikhilg


dana: i will be there in 5 and u better be changed! bs ma9arat ur upset over an asshole that didnt even call u back... ohwa 3ayesh 7ayataaa



farah ; ok fine bs enru7 sal7iya




dana: K! now CHANGE



i closed the phone from dana.. i went to look for something hot to wear.... i need to change my mood.. so i picked an orange dress knee length.. i accesorized it with a long pink necklace, pink flats and my colored jimmy choo bag. i heard dana honking ta7at... 5ana aru7 laaha gabel latgawem il ferej kila it was 4 pm ya3ne 7azat num il 3a9er heheh...fa re7naaa salhiyaaa we went o ga3adna eb starbucks... many men were looking at me... which made me feel much better about myself!...then khalid came i froze en my place ohwa shafneee wen9idam ba3ad... i got up and left the place i started walking to the parking he followed me oo dana warana! i cried like there was no tomorrow.


khalid; farah!




farah: ( i turned arouned with hatred in my eyes) fuck off



khalid: a7ibich wala a7ibich im really sorry







farah: y the fuck didnt u call me !






khaled: i waited for u to calm down...





farah: halkether khaled one week bu'3ait amoooot







khaled: aby ashoofich ta3ali ma3ai eshalait 5anru7 7bebtii please




dana: NO FUCKN WAY!






farah: i have school tomorrow!








khaled: aridich 3nd dana its only 5 aridich at 9 3ind dana ! oo ehya etwa9lich home












dana; FaRaH!






farah: DANA plzzz ( i went to her and whispered in her ear i love him dana ... please )





dana: ok










khaled grabbed me by the hand... i missed the feeling when we hold hands i feel electricuted a7la shu3oooor bil 3alam.. it took us 30 minutes to get to their chalet..







khaled: etfathalai







farah: dam fathlek





farah: ( i went to him and hugged him i cried on his shoulder i just couldnt stop crying and he was holding me so tight ..) please khaled latsawe feeeni chethy galbi mara7 yet7amal i love you et3araf shino ya3ne i love u and ( i looked up at him and kissed him on his lips passionately .. and he carried me and we went and sat on the sofas .. i sat on his lap...and we kept kissing ) i have a song for u i said

i wanna make up right now now now
wish we never broke up now now now
we need to make up right now now now




he laughed at me... and then he placed his hand in between my thighs uuuugh what a wonderful feeling its exhilarating! amazing .... i loved him with every bone in my body.. hatha 5alodddi after all.



khaled: a7ibich 7bebtii im really sorry ( he kissed my hand, my head )



then we moved to the bedroom, he took of my clothes and i lay there naked.. he kissed my neck , my breast and he moved down to my private... he licked it... wow e7saas eyanen he made me feel loved.... he kissed me over and over again... until it was 8 time for me to go back






farah; time to go 7bebiii




khaled: yala 7beti get dressed





we got dressed got in to his lexus jeep.. and he drove me to dana's. i am just happy that we are back together again .. i feel whole again i love him with all my heart,... 3asa alah etamem 3alainaaa.. i was thinking and smiling all the way back... we were holding hands... i felt married to him ... he looked at me and smiled he kissed my hand and told me he loved me....

3 comments:

  1. glad your back!!
    thanks for posting bs good luck eb ur exams shday 7ailch ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot 7bebtii maga9artai! i will be posting everyday 3ashankum..

    ReplyDelete